A new look and new features

ericklein
on 9/30/03 6:24 am - Mission Viejo, CA
Howdee people! Now you can post graphics to your posts :-) Here are some examples below: :kiss: :lol: :nono: :party: :rofl: :smokin: :sniff: :jump: :grad: :chair: :afro: :angel: :dance: :zap: You may have noticed these state forums gaining more and more features since they were launched a few months ago. Today we're putting a new round of improvements into effect. Please feel free to help us test these out. If you find any problems, just click on the "Technical Problems" hyperlink below. Also, please feel free to go through the list of hyperlinks along the left side of this forum and click on each thing there. Recently members have been suggesting that we build things that we already built and put there! :'( :-@ :sniff: Note, there are TWO places to add graphics. First, to the post title. You can insert just one per title. You do that by clicking on an icon to the right of the posting page. Second, you can insert as many icons as you wish into the body of your message, BUT TO DO THIS (FOR NOW AT LEAST) YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TYPE OUT THE SYMBOL CODE. We can be upgrading to a click-insert system on that later. What do you think about these features? We'll be changing the main site board to incorporate them soon, but have been using these state boards as a type of testing ground. Anyway, please tell us what you think. We're dedicated to better serving our members. If you have suggestions you'd like me to personally see, please click on my name, go to my profile, and click on the "Email me" hyperlink. Also, if you have icons that you would recommend be added to our collection, please email them to [email protected] along with information stating how you didn't violate any copywrite issues to get them. Working together, we're really rocketing towards more and more amazing achievements. Let's give ourselves a big round of applause. Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views