Going alone

Lori C.
on 10/14/03 8:04 am - Dallas, OR
Hello, I am newer to this sight. I'm having surgery with Dr. Aguirre in March and will be going by myself. Is anyone out there planning on making the trip by themself?
D W.
on 10/14/03 11:40 pm - Galveston, Tx
Hi Lori, When is your date? I will be there Feb 27th Dot
Jerry P.
on 10/22/03 12:23 am
Lori several people have gone it alone. Lesa Wolman will be going by herself in Janurary. Sandra D in Florida went alone in September. I can't think of any others right off hand.. but if you go to Dr. Aguirres patient forum and read the profiles you will see who went alone. It isn't easy but it is SO worth it.. I am 8 weeks post op and down 50 pounds and went from a 5x to a 3x .. and my 3x is getting pretty loose! My wedding ring is ready to fall off my finger and my shoes are all too big... I want to buy clothes so bad but you just shrink so fast it isn't worth it.
Joanne V.
on 10/23/03 2:45 pm - Lexington, MS
Lori - i went alone to Monterrey, Mexico. I have a long diary of my experience. I will be happy to send it to you if you like. -- Jody
jellyopal
on 2/23/04 12:05 pm - Central, SC
i will be going alone to monterray in march. (dr rumbaut) i am nervous. if you could send me anything that might help id appreciate it. thanks...diane.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 249 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 440 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views