Dr. Aguirre's patients please check in!!!

Dinka Doo
on 3/23/04 2:34 pm - Medford, OR
I would like to see more of Dr. Aguirre's patients posting here. Anyone out there? Dina
Rachellao
on 3/23/04 10:28 pm
Hi Dina, I am a pre-op Dr.Aguirre patient. Surgery is on April 28th. I am very excited!! Take care, Rachel
Dinka Doo
on 3/24/04 2:04 am - Medford, OR
Hi Rachel - good to see you over here! I'll bet you ARE getting excited. I can't believe how fast the last month went for me. You will be in excellent hands. Dina
doglover
on 3/24/04 1:58 am - Glendale, Az
Hi Dina! This is a more traditional message board than Dr A's forum. I like both. I am now 5 months postop and doing well.
Dinka Doo
on 3/24/04 2:03 am - Medford, OR
LeeAnn - I just peeked at your profile and see you are getting startlingly close to the 100 lb club. Way to go!!! As for this forum, I'm fond of this style forum better since it allows us to respond in threads. I hope everyone sees value in coming over here to post. It's much easier (for me at least!) Dina
Charlotte H.
on 3/24/04 10:38 pm - Taylor, TX
Hey Dina! This is my first visit to this forum. I too like this format better - easier to follow. I had my surgery 2/20/04 and am feeling great - absolutely no problems! Charlotte
Dinka Doo
on 3/25/04 9:38 pm - Medford, OR
It is easier to follow, isn't it? I wish they would just make all the surgeon forum pages like this - then we wouldn't have to try to move everyone over here! LOL! Dina
chillyb45
on 3/25/04 10:30 pm - Snohomish, Wa
Hi you all Yep I always read here but dont' usually post much. I'm almost 10 months out now and am feeling greattttttttttttt. I'm kinda at a stall right now but am trying to shake things up a bit so I can get the last 30 lbs off. GOTTA get it off hubby is paying for plastic surgery toward the end of the yr and i'd like to get to 155 - 150 before. WOW I never thought I'd get that close to goal. Well enough rambling you all have a great day
Dinka Doo
on 3/26/04 9:25 am - Medford, OR
Bernice - that is just fantastic that you lost so much in 10 months! Congratulations and good luck in the last 30 so you can look forward to that tummy tuck! Dina
dannern
on 3/25/04 11:46 pm - N. O., la
I like this format too. Wouldn't it be cool if it picked up like the main message board. Maybe Dr. A' patients would post more here. His patient list is growing and growing. I read the boards everyday and just wanted to say hi! I am finally feeling great at 1 month post op.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 248 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 439 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1059 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1622 views