Any other Zorrilla patients out there ?

Joanne V.
on 3/28/04 10:23 am - Lexington, MS
I am jealous of the 26 replies to the Dr A post. I had my lap Fobi pouch on July 4, 2003 by Dr. Zorrilla and Dr. Zapata. I traveled to Monterrey alone. I have lost from 217 to 153. I feel great and am down to what I weighed 20 years ago. I have had followup care by a WLS doctor here in Mississippi. My blood work is fine. My goal is to lose 10 more pounds. I am 45 years old, married, mother of 4 kids from 9 to 18 years. If I had it all to do over again, I might choose Dr. Rumbaut because I have read here that he speaks excellent english. However, everything went just fine for me there and I am so happy that I had surgery, and I really have no regrets about Dr. Zorrilla. -- Jody
Dinka Doo
on 3/28/04 7:22 pm - Medford, OR
Jody - Sorry for the influx of all us Dr. Aguirre patients. I just got tired of the physician forum style and have drug everyone over here kicking and screaming! LOL! How much did your surgery cost down there? Dian
Joanne V.
on 4/1/04 11:43 am - Lexington, MS
Mine cost $12 K. More than Dr A, I think, but I'm not worrying about that. I'm so happy I had it done. My procedure was a Fobi pouch done laparoscopically. I would consider going out of the US again some day to have a tummy tuck and my eye bags removed like Greta Van Sustern. -- Jody
Dinka Doo
on 4/2/04 7:38 am - Medford, OR
Well, lap generally does cost more than open, so I understand why you paid a bit more. I know one of Dr. A's first patients on this forum just had her PS in Ensenada this weekend. Can't wait to see the pics! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1022 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views