Recent Posts

Faith70
on 1/3/15 11:38 pm
Topic: RE: Passport may not arrive in time - what to do?

I did use a Third Party .....Cost me $270 plus the $170, but I want to get it Done, so it will be worth it and I have a Passport for when I am Skinny to go to Any Beach . Ha Ha what part of TN are you in ?

TNRose
on 1/3/15 10:54 pm - TN

Wow, that's super fast.  I went to my local county clerk's office.  They did not mention a 2-4 day process, and I should have asked more questions.  I'm glad you're getting yours so quickly.  Hopefully I will receive mine in time.

TNRose
on 1/3/15 10:53 pm - TN

Thanks!  I'll be sure and call Monday!

tstowe
on 1/3/15 1:04 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery in Mexico

Check out the Mexicali Bariatric Center. My wife and I had surgery there and they were great. 

No problems with our PCP. He was all for it.

MOST problems from VSG surgery occur right after surgery... something like 96%. Where we went, you stay in the hospital for four days... plenty of time to check for problems.

tstowe
on 1/3/15 12:45 pm
Topic: RE: Mexico bariatric surgeon near Texas border

My wife and I had surgery done on the same day at the Mexicali Bariatric Center in Mexicali. They are around $8,500 too.

... But they do an EXCELLENT job!

KeishaLeigh
on 1/3/15 12:34 pm - NC
VSG on 02/24/15 with
Topic: RE: New and nervous

I haven't had surgery yet but I have decided on Dr Alvarez. I have made a tentative date for Feb 24, depending on if my funds come in time. I did a lot of reading and talking to others. I heard good things about all three. But after speaking back and forth with Susan (Dr A's coordinator) and watching all of his videos online it was an easy choice for me.

I wish you well on your upcoming journey.  

38 y.o. 5'7" HW 347 SW 332 M1 -22 M2 -18 M3 -19 M4 -9 M5 -18 M6 -11 M7 -13 M8-9 M9 -7 M10 -8 M11 -5 M12 -1 M13 -9 M14 -0 

Faith70
on 1/3/15 8:20 am
Topic: RE: January 20th - can I do it?

I could have written your post ha ha Same here when you say silence says it all. I will be doing a HELC on a paid off rental house that I own and that scares me, but if I don't do something its going to get worse .My sleeve is being done 1-9-15 so I wish a Safe and Speedy Recovery.

Faith70
on 1/3/15 8:02 am
Topic: Hello from Florida

Hey Everyone I am having my Sleeve done January 9th with Dr. Verboonen & Dr. Ceron @ Victoria Medical Center and will be flying in by myself. I may come in a day or two early any others for that date?

Faith70
on 1/3/15 7:54 am

I just applied Monday and mine is done and fed ex delivering Monday morning . Who did you use ? And they told me the same thing I did do a 2-4 day process. Good luck

karlykay
on 1/3/15 7:52 am

Have you tried calling this number 1-877-487-2778 and explaining your situation? They may be able to help you out. They only have people available to speak with M-F from 8am to 10pm EST. I hope that helps! Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 245 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 435 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1621 views