FriendlyFace’s Posts

FriendlyFace
on 8/15/18 7:16 pm
Topic: RE: Mini Gastric Bypass Options in Mexico

I've decided on going with Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal. After much research and reaching out to 20 of his former patients as well, I felt comfortable with moving forward with him. My surgery date is scheduled for 8/28! Nervous and excited but I know it's the right move for me. After speaking to many people, the common response was wishing they had done it sooner. I'm crossing my fingers!

FriendlyFace
on 8/15/18 7:11 pm

How did it all go? Hope you're doing well!

FriendlyFace
on 6/26/18 1:32 pm

I hope it all goes well! Yes, Please keep me posted on your experience. *Big hugs!*

FriendlyFace
on 6/9/18 12:07 pm

Hello I'm researching the best options for having Mini Gastric Bypass done in Mexico. I'm not finding many people who have done this procedure. I wanted to do my due diligence and reach out to people who have had this procedure done with a doctor in Mexico. Would someone out there please be kind enough to give me your recommendations and thoughts about your overall experience and satisfaction with a facility, doctors and the procedure?

The current frontrunner is Dr. Jose Rodriguez Villarreal with BeLiteWeight in Juarez Mexico. Are there any other highly recommended places? Does anyone have a negative experience with this doctor and facility?

Here are a few important questions I had that would be very helpful to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How long ago did you receive your surgery? What was your hight and weight before surgery and how much weight have you lost so far? Did you have any complications? How was after surgery care immediately after your surgery? How long did you have to recover before returning to work and normal daily activities? Is there anything you wish you knew before you had your surgery? Do you have any negative experiences with the staff or lifestyle changes leading up to or after your surgery? What was life like adjusting after surgery? Do you have any uses with acid reflux after your surgery? Is stomach grumbling or noises in in your stomach or intestines an issue in general? (this is important especially because it matters for the kind of work I do) It's my understanding that soft stool and diarrhea are common after surgery. Does this go away over time? Is there anything else you can share with me from your experience that you feel would be important for me to know? Are there any resources that helped you out the most before and/or after your surgery? Thank you so very much for your time! I hope to hear back from a few of you. Have a wonderful day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 427 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1054 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1614 views