Getting Worried/Bored with food

Donna2006
on 8/28/06 5:25 am - Rochester, NY
Can anyone give me some tips about appetite.  I seem to have no interest in eating because nothing tastes good.  I get so disappointed I don't even want to eat, and yes, I know I have to force myself.  Does it get better, or have I just lost my sense of taste?  Not a major problem, I know, but it's kind of depressing.
shoutjoy
on 10/11/06 8:29 am - Culpeper, VA
Yes yes yes, it should improve.  Hang in there.  Try some different recipies and different combinations of food.  Paula
alicemenezes
on 2/10/13 7:43 pm

But some surgeries, in some cases do affect the taste buds, don't they? Or so I've heard.

Katherine A.
on 10/11/06 7:38 pm - Klein, TX
all the foods that I was eating the first 4 months are 'nearly' off the list, I got so bored with them. I have changed things up a bit, and added new textures and flavors that has helped. it is still more work than it is worth to find time to eat, but that has been my problem for 40 years. each day, I just count off on my fingers all my meals, getting them down. one by one. Kat [Photographer & Mom of 5] [[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]] 275/247/177/150 start/surgery/today/goal

Kat     Blog   [Photographer & Mom of 5 275/143/202

[[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose,
but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]]

Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 894 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1225 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views