LIMARP IN TJ MEXICO

w3892r
on 12/26/08 9:35 am - TX
i WANTED TO SHARE MY SURGERY EXP. DOESN'T SEEM TO BE TO MANY PEOPLE POSTING HERE ANYMORE, I HAD MY SURGERY BACK ON DEC. 18TH 2008 @ LIMARP IN TJ.  Mexico. oopps sorry for the caps just noticed.
all went pretty good. i was a little nervous going to mexico , on my own. it went well was very well taken care of. had a dr. with me at all times and had all my needs and concerns taken care of. get my stitches out monday. so far so good. having a few problems with constapation and headaches and and some gas. my high blood pressure is gone. my diab. is about 50% better, hope over time it gets even better. i noticed limarp was advertising on this site so i thought i would share my exp. if anyone wants or needs to contact me i am here. just send me a message.  oh im down about 25 lbs.  ;-} Will
shoutjoy
on 12/26/08 7:41 pm - Culpeper, VA
WOW, you did go a long way to have surgery.  I hope you have good support in your home town.  Good luck on your journey!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

w3892r
on 12/27/08 4:49 am - TX
i have my primary care doc. and lots of message boards. i have not heard from my support group in dallas that claimed after care, but i think im doing good so far. watching my fluids(still on fluids) and taking one step at a time. thx Will
Browneyedlady74
on 1/10/09 4:39 am - Oakville, WA
Did you have the MGB? How much did it cost you? I'm looking between Dr. Ruthledge and Mexico. Glad all went well.
w3892r
on 1/11/09 12:39 am - TX
yes i had the mgb i worked with them over time to get the right price for me. but it was almost half of dr. r.  but keep in mind it being done in mexico you will not have alot of pre op test that dr. r. will do. you will have blood work ,ekg and have a dr. check you out before suregery. dr, r. will use diffrent knock out drugs etc... but in my case i fought my insurance  for 8 years and spent more than the surgery was going to cost me. so my only option was to get it done for the best price.  but over all limarp was a good choice for me and it was a good facility. to date 3 weeks post op and im down right @ 50 lbs. no problems so far. good luck . Will
koko101
on 1/15/09 11:09 am
dont do with Dr Ruthledge i had my surgery with him and it was not good
smoothecreole
on 1/11/09 12:22 am
RNY on 01/23/09 with
I am scheduled to go to Dr Pompa on January 23rd . I was wondering if anyone knew this Dr. and has had work done? She appears to be a brillant Dr.
w3892r
on 1/11/09 12:34 am - TX
i had suregery there on dec. 17th and was very well taken care of dr. jaime was my pre and post op care giver, and took really good care of me. i believe dr pompa was supposed to be my dr. but she assisted dr. lopez and he was great. the staff all speak english. you are welcome to call me if you like with questions 361-537-1250, my name is wil. good luck.
smoothecreole
on 1/11/09 11:44 pm
RNY on 01/23/09 with
Im appreciate your response. I am going for a  RNY  bypass.My question is why didnt Dr Pompa  head the surgery?

Also I am so confused ,can anyone share any  real experiences about Bentencourt/Emmanuel Medical Center?  They have a good price,but is it to good to be true? I am going crazy trying to decide.
w3892r
on 1/11/09 11:52 pm - TX
ehy girl . i replied to your jast post. you can call me if you like 361-537-1250 or e-mail me directly @ [email protected]   ill answer what i know.   Will
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 895 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1226 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2041 views