Prince concert BJCC April 29th

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/04 10:33 pm - AL
For all of those '80s fans out there: Prince is going to be in concert at the BJCC (Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center) April 29th, one of his last concerts to perform his old '80s favorites. I love the old stuff, so I thought I would pass this along. I'm not sure if I am going to be able to go, but I thought I would share the wealth. You can purchase tickets on www.ticketmaster.com. Beth pre/op
legal-diva
on 3/8/04 4:34 am - Fishers, IN
I was able to get pre-sale tickets for his Indianapolis concert on April 12th b/c I am a member of NPG music club. I cannot wait!! I am a die hard fan. Tracey
Debi B.
on 7/1/04 3:09 pm - Bellport, NY
I tried to get tics for July in NYC...............sold out in a minute!!!
Keepers_kitty
on 7/26/04 7:26 am - Buckeye, AZ
I was lucky enough to see His show in Phoenix Az. It was wonderful! Yes he played some old stuff but I thought it was more focused on the new album, which was free at the show. I loved when he preformed "Call my name" off of musicology. He is still on sexy MF ~Rachel
Kimanne B
on 7/30/04 5:22 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Beth I'm the ultimate Prince Lover!!! Oh my gosh, I collect Prince everything lol I already have my tickets. He's playing two shows here in Seattle, August 30th and 31st. WHOOHOO! I just can't wait! Kimanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
this board is dead!
roxyroad · 1 replies · 431 views
Music: bluesy rock!
apturner · 0 replies · 458 views
Lookin for musicians...
luckyguitar110401 · 1 replies · 467 views