A 80's music fan

JLo
on 8/26/05 2:29 pm - Gastonia, NC
It is so awesome to know other people like the same things. We have a nightclub about 30 mins from my house. It is called the Breakfast Club. It is awsome all 80's all the time. I also like new club/techno stuff. I love to go out clubbin and shaking my butt off. Now very soon I'll be able to go out and not feel like everyone is looking at the fat chick. I can't wait. Jennifer
crispix
on 9/16/05 12:37 am - Detroit, MI
HEY JENNIFER: HOPE YOUR SURGERY WENT WELL. I STILL GET TEARY EYED WHENEVER I HEAR MUSIC FROM THE 80'S, ITS LIKE TOTALLY RAD!!!! LOL OH YEAH BY THE WAY I TRIED TO BE A VALLEY GIRL...DIDN'T WORK LOL. FER SHURR! MY MOTHER JUST SOLD THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN AND THE MEMORIES OF LIVING THERE IN THE 70'S AND 80'S AND THINGS FROM MY CHILDHOOD AND TEENS CAME BACK TO ME, SO I'M A LITTLE SAD ABOUT THE SELLING OF MY CHILDHOOD HOME, BUT I WILL JUMP BACK! 80'S RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/08 5:40 am - Bessemer, AL
I am absolutely a big 80's fan! :lol: I remember changing channels (excuse me...turning the dial and pressing the numbers in :) and discovering this new channel MTV! I would go to concerts and saw the Go-Go's, A Flock of Seagulls,The Fixx,Thomas Dolby,Billy Squier,Def Leppard,Billy Idol,The Romantics,Adam Ant,The Police,I've still got my pin/buttons,ticket stubs,tour books, 45's,albums,tapes,Rubik's Cube,Swatch Watches AND Swatch sunglasses,sock ties and a pair of Nike's with the red "swoosh"!!! I think that should more than qualify me for being a big 80's fan!!! :cool:
Most Active
Recent Topics
this board is dead!
roxyroad · 1 replies · 431 views
Music: bluesy rock!
apturner · 0 replies · 458 views
Lookin for musicians...
luckyguitar110401 · 1 replies · 467 views