Recent Posts

waynenale
on 10/7/05 12:10 pm - Springfield, MO
Topic: RE: Ok yall will know this....
there is an acoustical guitar song called "classical gas" hope this is what your looking for
Alisa_U
on 10/7/05 11:51 am - TX
Topic: RE: Mellow & Groovy
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh My two favorite men...Jason Mraz and John Mayer. Ok here are my suggestions You can never go wrong with Harry Connick Jr, Michael Buble',Kean (they are really good) Cold Play (not really jazzy groovy) Lauren Hill, Alicia Keys, Queen Latifa's album is really good if you like torch music... When are the fabulous J-boys going to come out with new albums?? I LOOOOOOVE Jason Mraz....while John Mayer is my musical boyfriend (wink)
Alisa_U
on 10/7/05 11:46 am - TX
Topic: Ok yall will know this....
I have been wracking my brain for DAYS now trying to remember the name of a song. Its accoustical guitar..and its called something "gas". Any ideas? Its been in movie soundtracks from time to time. Its in a Steve Martin movie..either Parenthood or um.....something like that. PLEASE HELP ME GET SOME SLEEP TONIGHT!! The tune runs thru my mind like a freight train!! haha Alisa RNY 08-23-05 318/270/??
Grace loves cats
on 10/5/05 6:45 pm - CA
Topic: RE: parrothead-Jimmy Buffet Fan!
Every time I go to Vegas I have to go to Jimmy Buffet's Margarittaville! I love it there! I have like 3 T-shirts from there. His music is great. Grace
crispix
on 9/16/05 12:37 am - Detroit, MI
Topic: RE: A 80's music fan
HEY JENNIFER: HOPE YOUR SURGERY WENT WELL. I STILL GET TEARY EYED WHENEVER I HEAR MUSIC FROM THE 80'S, ITS LIKE TOTALLY RAD!!!! LOL OH YEAH BY THE WAY I TRIED TO BE A VALLEY GIRL...DIDN'T WORK LOL. FER SHURR! MY MOTHER JUST SOLD THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN AND THE MEMORIES OF LIVING THERE IN THE 70'S AND 80'S AND THINGS FROM MY CHILDHOOD AND TEENS CAME BACK TO ME, SO I'M A LITTLE SAD ABOUT THE SELLING OF MY CHILDHOOD HOME, BUT I WILL JUMP BACK! 80'S RRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!
JLo
on 8/26/05 2:29 pm - Gastonia, NC
It is so awesome to know other people like the same things. We have a nightclub about 30 mins from my house. It is called the Breakfast Club. It is awsome all 80's all the time. I also like new club/techno stuff. I love to go out clubbin and shaking my butt off. Now very soon I'll be able to go out and not feel like everyone is looking at the fat chick. I can't wait. Jennifer
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/14/05 8:50 am - TRENTON, NJ
Topic: RE: Music lovers listen up....
HEY WHATS UP IM IN NJ DO U KNOW OF ANY AGENTS IN NY OR NJ??
COZETTE
HENDERSON

on 8/14/05 8:45 am - TRENTON, NJ
Topic: RE: NEED SUPPORT MUSIC LOVERS.......
ARE THEY TRYNA SIGN TO A RECORD LABEL???...IMA SONGERWRITER/RAPPER/SINGER AND MY STRRET ALBUM WILL BE FINISHED SOON,,LET HIM KNOW THEY BETTA KEEP THERE HEADS UP IN KEEP WORKIN HARD CUZ IT WILL PAY OFF SOON..........TELL THEM TO MAKE MANY COPIES OF THERE CD AND SEND IT TO DIFFERENT RECORD LABELS. JUST SOME TIPS WHICH I AM DOIN MYSELF
OmahaAns
on 6/29/05 2:06 pm - Omaha, NE
Topic: Mellow & Groovy
Does anyone have any favorite artists that are kind of mellow, jazzy, and groovy that they would like to share with me? Well, with everyone...LOL Like just them and the guitar....maybe.... I like Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, etc. Share with me!!! I LOVE finding new MUSIC!!!!!!!! Ans
smaker
on 6/5/05 10:33 pm - Dallas, TX
I saw Erasure on the 31st and it was a blast! Everyone was singing at the top of their lungs. hehe It was so much fun!! You know, Vans are back now. I work at a high school and a lot of the kids were old school Vans and high top Converse, which they call "Chucks". hehe
Most Active
Recent Topics
this board is dead!
roxyroad · 1 replies · 431 views
Music: bluesy rock!
apturner · 0 replies · 457 views
Lookin for musicians...
luckyguitar110401 · 1 replies · 467 views