Pre-surgery update

Michelle4Tupperware
on 4/16/12 1:56 pm - NB, Canada, Canada
Well getting to the home stretch as surgery is only a couple days away.  As per this morning I am down 17lbs in 11 days so my liver better darn well be shrunk!!

My cousin Catherine was up for the ECMA`s and we had a great visit.  She consoled me about enjoying food again as said that can now splurge on the best quality as the quanity will only be a few bites = one meal we used to eat could feed us for several days, lol

People are already noticing my weight loss, especially in my face.  I am able to remove my rings and see the veins in my hands and feet.

Have been very blessed the last couple weeks in work too as people have been home and accomendating in doing the surveys whi*****reasing my odds of getting another contract as the bosses will be pleased with my work.

At small group tonight they had a circle of prayer for me and the family.  Starting to get real for Lee and he is not always coping well.  My youngest son has a cello concert the night of my surgery so some of my church will go in place of me to support him.

Still need to pack my bags and do up my will.  Any last words of advice are always welcome!

M
Live, Love, Laugh - Life is short so enjoy today!
Michelle Clark  
Canadian Mom, Tupperware Manager and AVON Leader 

Angel to Charline (New Maryland) & Chrissy
nnelgg
on 4/17/12 11:12 am
the or staff in bathurst were great as well as the surgical staff,i went through all the worry the what ifs can be very, no are very scary.once u are into the or itself u won't have a lot of time to worry,before u know it ur being wheeled in to the theater,savoie will visit u before surgery so any last minute queries can be answered..the operation is the easy part of  this new lifestyle,im still trying to figure out how i am going to survive with this little intake,its such a shock when u start solids again and realize how little it takes to fill you up..........good luck and prayers sent your way
glenn
Abby G.
on 4/28/12 10:47 pm - Canada
 So, I am thinking you have had your surgery and I pray that everything went well.  Beginning a new and wonderful for you and your family!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views