Go Fly a Kite

steve D.
on 3/25/11 3:40 am - West Fargo, ND
It just struck me that one of the things I want to do now that I have lost weight is fly a kite.  So, I was wondering.....If anyone would like to watch (yes, I know you can make fun of me) or bring a kite to fly please do.

I am thinking Sunday April 17th at 3:00 pm in Maplewood Park in West Fargo.  Let me know if you are interested.  I will be there (weather permitting).

Let's start celebrating spring and our new selves!!

PS..Kelly, you aren't getting married that weekend too are you?

steve

tinkerbell025
on 3/25/11 12:10 pm - Fargo, ND
Flying kites can be fun. Curt and I did this last year. I don't know the name of the park but it is across the street from Innovis hospital in that huge field behind the church with the blue roof. Curt made a newspaper kite to see if it would fly. He has a blue angel kite. I have a tye dye kite. Tonight we bought an american flag type kite and... a tinkerbell (go figure) kite.

We(Curt and I) will take you up on kites weather/ground permitting. Give us a reminder closer to the date.
Steph can be there too if it is her day off. 
No the wedding isn't until July 30th.
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
steve D.
on 3/26/11 12:20 am - West Fargo, ND
I will do that.

sknd34
on 3/27/11 12:34 pm - West Fargo, ND
Unfortunately I have to work on April 17. Have fun and maybe we can have another kite day this summer.
steve D.
on 3/30/11 4:31 am - West Fargo, ND
Well, that did not work.  I now will be gone that weekend.  How about we try to schedule a little picnic get together sometime.   I will bring a kite and everyone can laugh with me (I know, at me).

Steve

tinkerbell025
on 3/30/11 12:24 pm - Fargo, ND
Lke button
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Most Active
Recent Topics