Steph...

jess1178
on 11/15/05 2:39 am - NE
Well any owrd yet? Did you call the insurance company yet?? I hope you are celebrating your approval!! ~Jess
estefani
on 11/15/05 8:33 am - Grand Island, NE
I did call and no word yet, sooooo still waiting er is that weighting? lol The lady at my ins. said to keep checking their web site to see if it posts and to call Friday to do a live check. So I guess we will see what happens. Boy do I hate this waiting...guess I better build a bridge and get over it huh? How are you doing? I hope great!!! Did you get any snow? it just blew a little here, and boy is it cooooold...brrrrrrr. I need some cocoa now talk to you soon. Steph
jess1178
on 11/15/05 1:49 pm - NE
Oh man! I was hoping you already got approved! Hopefully you will get your answer Friday! I know I'm impatient too. I hate waiting! I'm waiting for a surgery date. I talked to the lady today and she will be gone till Tuesday. She said there are 15 people ahead of me to be scheduled! She said she is scheduling into early Dec now. And wanted to know what I preffered. I told her early Dec or after Xmas. I don't want it to interfere with my daughters 1st Bday party. We are going to Rapid City for it. We got alittle snow. Mostly blew by us. Very little on the ground. I'm sure it's cold out, but I haven't been outside for a couple of days. Well keep me posted on your approval! Jess
estefani
on 11/15/05 1:52 pm - Grand Island, NE
I promise to keep you updated, they are just driving me nuts........I want to go in sooo bad and have this done. I guess that is why they say patience is a virtue, I guess Iam not very virtuous lol, anyway I dont know if the board ate my other repy to you or not, do you have men messenger or one of the others? mine is [email protected] if you do, it is so much easier to talk on there.....talk to you soon. Steph
jess1178
on 11/16/05 12:46 am - NE
I added you to my msn mess. mine is [email protected] Jess
Most Active
Recent Topics
Newbie Question
elowe · 0 replies · 4712 views
Insurance
Tashac · 1 replies · 5878 views
Party Time!
monymony · 0 replies · 6213 views
NE health care exchanges