no gain campaign whos with me???

zimmersdreamer
on 11/28/11 4:11 am - indianapolis, IN
 So as a member of the YMCA I signed up for the no gain campaign, i weigh in tomorrow and have to maintian my weight or lose through the rest of the year. I thought that we could all use a lil support and would like to see who is with me! I will post my weight tomorrow... then add my efforts through out the month... I want to enter into 2012 a healthier happier me! 

tj150
on 11/29/11 4:27 am
I'm with you!! I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know. I am looking forward to a

healthier and happier me in 2012 as well!   Is anyone else out there interested?
zimmersdreamer
on 12/1/11 8:42 pm - indianapolis, IN
 i weighed in at 238lbs... so I am up 2lbs but its that time of the month so I think some might be bloating... I was on the elypitical for 30 min before i had my taekwondo class, where we did a ton of streatching and little else (I despritly needed that!!) 
the sad part of my day is somewhere between my class and my work right after I lost my ipod... i am so torn up by this  I have no clue how I am going to make it through my work outs or the rest of my life really!!!!! (I will have to buy a new one) 

So how are YOU doing?

tj150
on 12/4/11 7:10 am

My weight yesterday was 234lbs. It has come down a bit as I have been trying to eat low carbs. I have not been doing much in the way of exercise except for walking my dog. I would like to get into doing something. I do like to swim but the nearest pool is about 20 minutes away.
Nice to hear from you!

zimmersdreamer
on 12/4/11 6:37 pm - indianapolis, IN
 today is a new day on my nogain campaign! I start with a personal trainer, i have hin actually for 6 weeks but he starts with me today. I got another ipod (i LIVE for music and will get so distracted if I dont have music AND a book to read that I will not finish my work out) 
this weekend has been BAD behavior for me. I had not gotten sleep on Fri night and had stayed up all day with 3 kids so I was eating goodies to stay awake (we had breakfast with santa, at McDonalds for lunch and more snacks...) 
Sun was better, I dont tend to go to the gym on weekends b/c there is no childwatch so I played with the kids and just didnt eat a ton... mother nature was craving salty foods! So I portioned out 6 chips and small amount of chili with cheese.... I SOOOOO wanted more but didnt get any! 
heres to today going better! 

tj150
on 12/8/11 10:50 pm
I have been out of town visiting my Mother so was not able to get on the site. Unfortunately she does not have very much food that is diet friendly. I usually bring a lot of the right food with me but didn't this time. It is a lot of stuff to carry. So my weight is up a little. Will have to be strick with myself!!!
Good you got another ipod!!
zimmersdreamer
on 12/10/11 3:27 am - indianapolis, IN
 NEVER again will i underestimate the abilities of a personal trainer! i was sore (in a good way) for 3 days! he also taught me how to burn more calories in 15 min than i was in an hour (but I can only last about 8 min...) he said the more time you spend in anerobic resporation (high intensity) the more calories you burn....BUT you can only spend a short amount of time at a time... so..,
 ON the bike (I hate bikes i prefer to be off my butt on the treadmill or elypitcal) he had me peddal for 1 min on level one internisty one and 30 sec on level 8 intensity 10... then back to level 1 for 30 sec rotating till I had completed my 30 min or until I had to stop... I lasted 8 min! I also do circuit training, and dance class this weekend so I should be good! 

tj150
on 12/28/11 12:03 am
So far so good with my no gain over the holiday's. I was sick for two day's with vomiting and have now gone back to around the weight I was before the holiday's began. Not a good way to do it but I will take all that I can!! My weight today as about 235lbs.
zimmersdreamer
on 12/29/11 2:04 am - indianapolis, IN
 depression got to me. I was so tired on Sun and Mon that I got out of bed to go to the bathroom, fix the kids meals and that was about it, thankfully the worst of it didnt hit till after the kids unwrapped their gifts. I finally got over the depression on Wed evening. 
I forced myself to go to my personal trainer on Tue, was given a stirn talking to about not eating before the workout (I was light headed,all i ate was a piece of chicken just 3 hours before) I tried to explain that my appetite has gone through the floor.... :( 
I have lost another pound, (the depressed me thinks-)ha! almost 2 days no food, and then eating less than a meal with every meal and all i lose was a pound, it was hard not to beat myself up about that... now that I am not so depressed, I am thankful there was a loss and not a gain. 

I still dont have an appetite, and have started going back to the gym this morning. I am happy to report that I weighed in on Tue @ 234. :) so total loss 4lbs :) 

zimmersdreamer
on 12/29/11 2:02 am - indianapolis, IN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 874 views