M m m m my seroma(s)

Supergirl7877
on 11/20/12 12:55 pm
Hi everyone. Sorry I have been scarce. I am dealing with seromas in both of my inner thighs. It was like walking with water balloons between my legs. They drained at least 250ccs from my right and over 200ccs from my left. This evening my left seroma ruptured through my incision. I thought I was peeing myself!! We were supposed to return to slc Friday,however, my mom is taking me down tomorrow for the right to be drained again (and we will go Friday too....). Anywho, I would love prayers. I know this is helping me grow spiritually....I just want to heal!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/12 8:39 pm - Canada

Sending healing energy your way...sorry to hear you are having this complication. Do the doctors have any idea how long the seroma will last or is it hard to predict? I hope this is the only hiccup during your recovery.

brock2006
on 11/20/12 11:07 pm

Get well get well soon we wish you to get well!

chellelynn3
on 11/21/12 12:18 am - san bernardino, CA

So sorry you are having this difficulty... Prayers for you and your healing!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

DebColCam
on 11/21/12 12:44 am - Canada
Hi Supergirl. Seromas can be worrisome, but it will heal! They may decide to leave a drain in or if you have an open wound they will pack it. I have been through this myself. It may take a bit of time but it will heal. Not sure how medical care works in the states, but I had a home care nurse come to my home to manage my Seroma and wound care. Traveling can take a lot out of you too. Sending healing prayers your way. Deb
Supergirl7877
on 11/25/12 2:43 am
Thanks everyone. The seromas have gone down considerably aince my last draining on Friday. We have to go to slc tomorrow and I bet on Wednesday then hopefully it will be done. I figured out a great way to keep them compressed and that seems to have made a difference.

DebColCam
on 11/25/12 10:39 pm - Canada
Hi Supergirl so nice to see you post an update. I am glad that you have found a way to manage and that you are starting to heal. Hopefully you wont have to travel too much this week.
chellelynn3
on 11/26/12 5:19 am - san bernardino, CA

glad to hear you are doing better!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views