Hump Day check in Dec 12

DebColCam
on 12/12/12 12:53 am - Canada
Hi everyone, all is well with me. Had a fairly good week. Starting to get ready for what we like to call our simple Christmas. We don't go crazy with gifts or decorating! But we are having a family dinner on the 23. Going to try not to make too much food! Keeping baking and desserts to a minimum. Looking forward to a church social and some great Christmas Carols by candlelight this coming Sunday. Working hard to drop my all or nothing attitude towards food. And to practice mindful eating. Have a great week! If you get a chance check in and let us know how you are doing.
Supergirl7877
on 12/12/12 12:37 pm

Simple Christmas sounds fun!  We usually all get together with my parents for a Christmas breakfast.  Then my sister and her family do something on their own in the afternoon.  It is a good time for the kids.  I just finished up mugs for everyone on my list.  I make all my gifts...they are a big hit.  I just have to get these ordered!!!  :) 

I have been eating like crazy the last two days.  I don't know what the deal is.  I know I am ok calorie wise but sheesh.  I was finally able to run a little yesterday (3.25 miles between 4-6 mph).  I was finally able to break a sweat!  I took it easy today but completely plan to hit the treadmill again tomorrow.  i will be back to everyday before too long.  I am trying so hard not to overdo it.  Not running is making me crazy!!!!

I have also decided to go back to school and get a degree in Exercise Science.  I am so excited!!  With any luck I will get to meet with my advisor next week and signed up for the 3 classes I plan to take for the Spring semester.  My boss even gave me his blessing to rearrange my schedule next fall!

Also, I think that once I let go of the all or nothing attitude things totally changed for me.  My whole life we would diet like crazy from Jan-April.  We stopped in April at Easter because the candy was in the house....in my momma's mind we either had to be 110% or nothing at all.....Keep up the good work!  I lost 160+ eating jellybeans and M&M's.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 880 views