Post Christmas posting

DebColCam
on 12/26/12 7:57 am - Canada
Hello all hope you had a good holiday! All is well here except that I am exhausted and feeling in need of a good detox. I had way too many sweets and alcohol and honestly I feel yucky! I can't eat the way I use to without physically feeling the after effects. This year I ate better and less than previous years. But still feel I had too much. My energy is very low, my sleep is poor and sugary treats lead to some night eating again. I look and feel terrible. Puffy, bloated, irritable, stomach upset etc. So not worth it! Got to get bk to clean eating this wk. Sending gifts of chocolates, cookies and other treats out the door with my hubby tomorrow. He can share them with his co- workers. Please chck in and let us know how your doing and feeling. I haven't posted in a bit, but I know sharing will help get me bk on track too.
Supergirl7877
on 12/26/12 11:23 am
I too indulged in sweets. I felt totally bleh yesterday evening. I did get up and run this morning and returned to my normal eating. I keep telling myself, "it wasn't one day that got me where I was and it wasn't one day that got me where I am... It is the sum of the whole."

Our Christmas was perfect....we even had about a foot of fresh fallen snow!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 880 views