Reviewing 2012

DebColCam
on 12/28/12 11:54 am - Canada
Looking over the past year and
It's been full if ups and downs, in life and on the scales. Lol lol. I survived 2'surgeries to remove infected glands from under my arms. Dealt with seromas, infections and illness for over 10'months. I explored weight loss surgery and decided against it. Buried a dear friend in June. That was difficult but faith got me through.
Now the fun stuff! I didn't let my weight stop me from getting on ice skates for the 1 St time in over 20 yrs. My DH got me a bike for our anniversary in June. We rode our bikes to the Shrine to attend Mass a few times and had picnic lunches. Fall was beautiful here we had great weather. Joined Curves gym in Sept. Had a wonderful simple Christmas. I learned a lot about my emotional and night time eating behaviors and have asked for help! The scale didn't move much but I did lose about 2'clothing sizes. When I pulled out my fav red
Shirt to go to Mass on Christmas Eve Hubby said I couldn't wear it. It looked like a tent! Lol lol I am looking forward to 2013? How about You? Would love to hear your yr in review! What are looking forward too in 2013? Peace be with you all in 2013!
Supergirl7877
on 1/6/13 2:47 pm
I keep hoping to have my laptop open and answer this! In a nutshell:

Jan 23,2012 I answered the call and made my faith in Jesus public. I was baptized in August

My son turned 4 in April.

My little family played all summer. We were camping/fishing/traveling every weekend.

Took my kids to two amusement parks. Spent a to. Of time with family.

My baby girl turned 7 and also started the first grade (with *my* first grade teacher!)

Of course y'all know about the plastic surgery and my super blessed recovery.

I too look forward to 2013 and I am interested to see what all I can accomplish this year. I start back to college two Mondays from now!!
chellelynn3
on 1/7/13 2:10 am - san bernardino, CA

My year at a glance....  (not in order)

Did a marriage group with my husband that was pretty intense (last Jan through May) learned a lot! 

Started school at the institute of integrative nutrition in May

continued on in learning healthy eating and lifestyle habits, lost some more weight and clothing sizes

went to Florida in April and spent 4 days at a resort on the beach (my hubby was awarded this trip from his employer)

started to see clients for my health coaching biz in Oct (loving it!)

started a New church in April

Kids are healthy and well, marriage is thriving, continued to heal from some of lifes most devastating set backs and losses...

God is good! Looking forward to him doing a new thing in 2013! Oh yes.....

Hubby surprised me with a trip to Hawaii this Christmas! We are going in March! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Hefty
on 1/16/13 7:05 am

Hello everyone! I recently found this site so I thought I would give it a try.

Early last year I was having blood sugar issues, achy joints and I was pretty much miserable so in February I started doing some light strength training and changing my diet. I started walking outside in April and by June the aches and pains faded and I had a more energized feeling. I stopped drinking coffee, soft drinks, and anything with caffeine and I gave up the junk like chips and pretzels and switched to bananas. I'm not exactly sure what my starting weight was but I know it was well over 400 and now I would guess I'm around 300.

Supergirl7877
on 1/29/13 12:11 pm
Welcome! I just noticed your post...way to go!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 874 views