Hump Day Weigh-in or check- in

DebColCam
on 1/8/13 11:53 pm - Canada
Hi all, this is my first official weigh in post Holidays and my Birthday (5th) lots of celebrations past few weeks, around food, cake and ice cream. Time to get serious again! Planning a low carb week.
Todays weight. 252.6. It's up a bit, BUT I expected it to be so not stressing over it. It's a new day! Hope others will post today.
Supergirl7877
on 1/9/13 1:49 am
Happy Belated Birthday!!

I was 145 this morning. Swelling keeps coming and going...today is a swell day. I have been pushing the exercise a little hard. I did kettlebell the other night and I am still sore. I did balance ball, upper body, to give my bum a rest last night. I will do the kettle bell again as soon as I am not sore...I love building muscle!!! I am also back to my daily run . Life is good!!
chellelynn3
on 1/9/13 4:54 am - san bernardino, CA

I have not weighed since the week of Christmas and I don't plan on weighing in til the 1st of Feb.... I am doing well though I imagine a gained a little during Christmas maybe a couple of pounds, but that is well on its way out now, I have gotten back to my daily walking routine as of the 2nd of Jan and going strong there! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 881 views