Feeling Better

JulieS.
on 2/13/13 9:34 pm - KS

Well, after bleeding for 36 straight days and getting so anemic that even walking up our basement stairs made me tachycardic, short of breath, and dizzy, I've had two whole days of normalcy and am already feeling better (husband says I'm less pale too). I had to skip my treadmill for an entire week since I'd gotten so woozy and fatigued, but yesterday I was able to drop it down to a slower/less inclined level and do over an hour without stopping once during the routine.

I'm drinking tons of water and eating some high-iron foods, so hopefully, by next week, I'll be able to do my cardio at the level I was working on before I hit this speed bump (once my body's manufactured a bit more blood). I also had a lot of schedule disruptions in the last week-and-a-half (out-of-state drives and so forth), so I've frequently fallen short on my water target and twice ate something which isn't on my diet plan. Bah. (One of those was a salty food which probably did help bump my BP up though.)

Anyway, only lost a pound for the entire week, but since it was with no exercise and sloppy eating, I really couldn't expect more. Now to get back to working my regular plan. wink

chellelynn3
on 2/20/13 2:03 am - san bernardino, CA

Oh wow, sorry to hear you have had such a rough go! But glad to hear you are feelling better! Not sure if you are on facebook, but I just posted a blood building juice recipe on my health coaching page if you are interested! I think you are doing great to up your iron containing foods!

here is the link to my facebook page with the juice recipe, I hope it helps!

http://www.facebook.com/gracioushealthholistichealthcoaching

Take care! And many blessings for continued healing enlightened

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based