How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?

MichelleAna
on 1/16/19 2:14 am

How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?

MarinaGirl
on 1/16/19 12:02 pm

At least 64 oz (or 2 litres), preferably more.

btm61
on 2/14/19 3:59 am

Michelle, it depends on your current weight and your current levels of exercise. My advice is to check with a Professional Nutritionist, preferably one with a degree in the subject, to see what they say. My Nutritionist recommends 88 ounces for me on a daily basis, but that takes those two variables into account. As noted int he other post 64 is recommended on a daily basis in normal situations, but other variables also alter that amount.

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/17/19 3:36 pm

I aim for 100-120 oz and most of the days I get that. I am careful not to get too much, but not too little either. Following diet to lose weight can cause constipation, do drinking more water really can help with that.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Pureli
on 4/30/19 3:43 am

It was told me 2 litres are ok

Dee_Caprini
on 1/10/20 3:42 pm

It depends on how much you weigh, as told by my surgeon. I've heard a few things, half your body weight or 60-70oz are the most I have heard.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 875 views