What did you eat today?

Maren McGregor
on 8/29/05 9:33 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, Today was an OK day for me. Getting back into the routine of things following vacation. Today I ate: B = Sausage Muffin w/o egg from McD's (Bad, bad, bad!) L = 1/2 Turkey sandwich on multi-grain bread, Sm. wedge cantaloupe D = (will have) 1 C. chicken vegetable soup, 1/2 C Fresh Pineapple, Celery sticks How did you all do? Blessings, Maren
Donnamarie
on 8/29/05 11:13 am - NY
Hi Maren, I'm glad you started this, I really enjoyed posting to it on the Main Board. Today I ate: Breakfast - 2 eggs over easy cooked in cooking spray with 2 slices of turkey bacon. 1/4 cup of decaf coffee with fat-free/sugar free hazelnut creamer Lunch - 3 ounces of roasted turkey, 1 sliced cucumber, 2 ounces of low fat muenster cheese and a sugar free gelatin with a spoon of light cool whip Dinner - 3/4 cup of homemade chili (with beans), 1 cup of green and yellow squash Snack - sugar free gelatin with light cool whip Total calories consumed - 853 51gms carbs - 41gms fat - 71gm protein I do all my tracking on self.com which is similar to fitday.com I will also do 15 minutes of strength training tonight with 3 lbs barbells, followed by 50 crunches. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!! Donna
C L.
on 8/30/05 2:19 am - C, MA
I slept In today..Im going to make myself a big omlette with peppers and cheese for lunch. I think for supper will be a south beach pizza and lrg.saled.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views