What did you eat today?

Maren McGregor
on 8/30/05 9:43 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, Not a bad day today but have felt tired all day. Not sure what that is about. Today I had: B - 1/2 WW Bagel (dry) L - 1 C. Chicken Vegetable Soup, Sm. Wedge cantaloupe D - (will be) 4oz. Turkey roast, 1 C. Sautéed Zucchini/Asparagus Maren
kbanks
on 8/30/05 12:11 pm - Springfield, MO
Well, let's see. I haven't had much of an appetite lately, but I know it is important to eat, so I had B- 1 cup OJ L- One hot pocket S- Fat free pudding D- Roast, potatoes, carrots, corn and green beans(small servings of each) That's it for me today! How dod the rest of you do? Kim
Donnamarie
on 8/30/05 12:24 pm - NY
Hi Maren, I am too typical these days. I tend to get on a rather fixed routine and menu and only change it when I go shopping or when I get tired of what I am eating. B - 2 eggs over easy with 2 slices turkey bacon, 1/4 cup of coffee with fat/sugar free creamer L - 3 ounces turkey, 1 cucumber, 1 ounce of low fat muenster cheese, sugar free gelatin and whipped cream D - 4 ounces of pork, 1/2 cup wheat pasta, yellow and green squash S - sugar free popsicle Totals: 876 calories 53gm carbs 38gm fats 81gm protein I went to the doctor today and weighed in at 302, which is a total lost of 40 lbs in 8 weeks. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Donna
Maren McGregor
on 8/30/05 2:18 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Donna, Congratulations on the weight loss! You are doing great. Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views