Anybody here?

kbanks
on 8/31/05 4:27 am - Springfield, MO
Wow. I thought this board would get a lot of hits, but it seems pretty slow. Where is everybody? Hugs, Kim
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 8/31/05 6:59 am - Pulaski, TN
I'm here, Kim. I was hoping to see more activity here as well. I was really looking forward to the "non-op" input for weight loss, recipes, exercise, etc. C'mon......let's get it started! Kandy
Donnamarie
on 8/31/05 11:14 am - NY
Okay, I'm here as well. Not sure what everyone is wanting. I've posted my life so far here . As far as exercise I walk a lot, or at least as much as my knees allow at this point, and I do strength exercises at night. This consists of 3 lb dumbells and I do 10 reps of 6 different arm exercises. I have batwings which drive me nuts, have had them from a previous weight loss about 8 years ago. I also do 50 crunches a night, I up it another 5 each week. As far as recipes go I am on the South Beach Program and I am very boring with my food. I am going to start doing some nice low carb recipes from a book that I have. I make a mean chili with ground turkey that is delicious, we all really enjoy it in my family. I don't plan on having surgery, now or ever. I will make this work on my own, and be happy and proud for doing it. Let's hear from more out there!!
kbanks
on 8/31/05 11:38 am - Springfield, MO
Hi ladies! Glad to have some company! As far as my diet and exercise, I really don't have a plan yet. I was on a psych med that made me gain over 150 pounds, and I went of of it around the middle of June. Since July 6, I have lost a total of 29 pounds. I haven't really been trying, but I know I will need to do something soon. I don't eat too much, at least I don't think I do, but I could use the exercise. So, that's my short story. Hope everyone is having a good evening! Kim
Jessica D.
on 9/8/05 12:31 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hey Kim, Our new NO-OP room is getting a wee bit busier!! We gotta stick it out until we get more people.... We're all in this together!! I can't have surgery because of the evil insurance monsters, so I'm on Adkins instead. As of this evening at the gym, I weigh 266.5--down from 302 in January. I began Adkins in June, really, the bulk of my weight has come off since June 10th!! I want to really support people who aren't able to go the WLS route, but are still struggling to lose this excess weight. We can do this!! We're a team!!!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 880 views