Roll Call - How many of us are here?

c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/1/05 12:14 am - Pulaski, TN
Good Morning, all! I thought I'd start a Roll Call here on the "Non-Op" board and see who all is here. My day started off with taking my little girl to school. She is getting a cold and said her "tummy" hurt this morning, but I think she'll be ok. It's hard to send them to school when they dont' feel good...especially since she is only 7 and in the second grade! What are you going to do today? Kandy
kbanks
on 9/1/05 2:01 am - Springfield, MO
I'm here. A little late, bit still here! This morning I was at my children's school volunteering. Now I am babysitting. My day is filled! But, it keeps me busy and keeps me happy. Well, I am off to lunch. Will check back later. Kim
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/1/05 3:01 am - Pulaski, TN
You DO sound busy! I am off to lunch in a few minutes too...my son called and asked me if I wanted to go to lunch! A nice surprise! Have a great day! Kandy
TERESA G.
on 9/1/05 6:47 am - WESTMINSTER, SC
I'M HERE NOW MY DAY WAS A GOOD ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AWHILE! AND HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS AFTEREVENING?
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/1/05 11:41 am - Pulaski, TN
Hi Teresa; I'm glad you had a good day and I wish you many more! I'm a little sleepy, actually! But, checking email and the message boards! Kandy
Donnamarie
on 9/1/05 7:12 am - NY
Hello everyone I am here after a very long day at work. I work in a high school and school officially starts next Wednesday. I am not one of those that gets the summers off, administrative worker am I. I am now relaxing while laundry is going on, and ready to cook dinner. I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Donna
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/1/05 11:43 am - Pulaski, TN
I just did laundry too...but after dinner! Wow...school has not started yet? Ours started here (I have a second grader) on August 2! Have a great evening! Kandy
Maren McGregor
on 9/1/05 11:53 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Kandy, I missed this post altogether this morning. Being on the west coast I find I am always a bit behind a lot of the goings on. I know the "what did you eat today" usually posts two hours before dinner time here. Anyway, I am here. I went to open house with my 7 yr. old granddaughter to meet her teacher. School here doesn't start until next Tuesday (I do daycare for my granddaughter). It has been a hectic week and I am looking forward to the 3-day weekend. Blessings, Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views