What Did You Eat Today?

Maren McGregor
on 9/7/05 10:06 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi again, B = Veggie/fruit soup (the last bowl), Nectarine L = Slice of ham, grapes, sm. wedge cantaloupe S = 2 sl. Jarlsberg Lite Swiss D = Turkey breast, carrots, 1/4 baked potato wedge S = Will have fruit or popcorn later Maren
kitties4
on 9/8/05 6:52 am - Cleveland, OH
Breakfast: 1 cup Cream of Wheat, with Sweet-N-Low 1 cup fat free milk 1/2 cup egg substitute 1 banana Coffee 2 cups water AM Snack: 2 Slimfast Muffin Bars (140 calories each) 2 cups water Lunch 1 cup fat free cottage cheese with Sweet-N-Low 1 cup Lite (in pear juice) fruit ****tail 2 sugar free jello cups 1 graham crackers 2 cups water Dinner Spaghetti Bolognese (out of WW cookbook) Grapes 1 can vegetable soup 1 glass ff milk Evening Snack Grilled cheese sandwich w/whole wheat bread and 2 fat free cheese slices 2 cups water Denise Phares
Donnamarie
on 9/8/05 8:33 am - NY
Hi Maren I am sorry for not responding the other day. I track my food on self.com, a contest that self.com is having and here. I got tired of tracking. LOL I am down to 297 as of this evening and that made me feel SO good. I finally can see 250 looming on the horizon, when at 342 it was SO far away. B = 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon (yes I am very predictable) L = romaine lettuce with cucumber slices and chopped tomato, good seasons dressing, 3 oz lite cheddar cheese, sugar free gelatin with lite whipped cream D = 3 oz. center cut pork loin, 1/2 cup of whole wheat pasta, broccoli S = sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding with a tablespoon of lite whipped cream I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!
Maren McGregor
on 9/8/05 1:11 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Donna, No problem. It is good to see though. Congratulations on the weight loss. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great job. Blessings, Maren
Jessica D.
on 9/8/05 11:52 am - Edmonds, WA
Maren, what kind of diet are you on? It looks very low in calories...Is it doctor prescribed? How long have you been on it? I'm on Adkins and here's my diet: B: none (ran out the door for a meeting...) L: Large chicken ceasar salad (grilled chicken, lots of leafy greens, and ceasar dressing) D: Large piece of meatloaf: ground beef, eggs, seasonings. I dip it in a little 3 cheese ranch dressing... I ate 2 bite sized peanut butter cups today...I NEVER do that, but I was at the office and spotted them in the candy dish.... I can't believe I gave in to them. I see candy in that dish every day, and can walk right by it, but today, I ate two. I didn't eat 10 or 15 as I have in the past, but still...I'm a little afraid of my own cravings sometimes. Have a good evening, everyone. Jessica
Maren McGregor
on 9/8/05 1:32 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi Jessica, What I have been eating the past 5-6 days is something I do when I am struggling. It is very limited and helps me not think about food. That helps me focus my mind on listening to my body and keeps everything but the soup & fruits & veggies out off my plate. The old out of sight out of mind theory. It works really well for getting me back on track. I am now going back to my plan, which is pretty basic but allows me a lot of choice. I eat pretty much whatever I want with just a few "rules". No "white" stuff (rice, pasta, bread, sugar, etc), low fat as often as possible w/o sacrificing flavor, eat 3 meals a day (snacks are allowed but not scheduled and not daily, only when my body tells me I need too), and the most important aspect. LISTEN to my body, eat ONLY when TRULY hungry and STOP as soon as I am satisfied. I try to drink at least 64 oz of water (easy for me most days because I love water) and I am still trying to get a regular exercise program going but I have yet to get there. Sorry that was so long but that is it in a (rather large) nutshell. Oh, I have also really limited the amount and kinds of "goodies" that are brought into the house. It is sometimes a challenge as I do daycare for my 7 yr. old granddaughter and DH is an ice cream hound (as am I). Right now all he gets in Strawberry because he likes it and I don't. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. It is a daily commitment but I really & truly believe that we can do this! Blessings, Maren
Lynette
on 9/8/05 1:18 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi. I am doing LA Weight Loss. I have lost 136 pounds so far. I have 23 more pounds to reach my goal. Sometimes I find it hard to believe I can eat so much and still loose weight. This is what I had today. B= blueberry fruit smoothie, 1 oz. lowfat cheese, 3 lowfat Triscuits, peanut butter LA Lite Bar Mid -morning S = chocolate cookie dough LA Lite Bar L= peach, chocolate LA Slimdown drink D= roasted chicken, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, lowfat dressing, sugar-free jello
Maren McGregor
on 9/8/05 11:14 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Lynette, WOW! You should be SOOOO proud of your accomplishment! I am even more inspired not, 136 lbs.!!! You set the bar for the rest of us. Thanks for posting your great success, it helps the rest of us remember that it can be done. Blessings, Maren
Lynette
on 9/9/05 9:42 pm - Cookeville, TN
Maren, Yes, it can be done. One step at a time. I just lost an average of two pounds a week. But those pounds add up quickly. So just stick to your plan. Good luck to you. Lynette
Donnamarie
on 9/9/05 6:28 am - NY
Lynette, That is amazing, I'm so happy to see that it CAN be done. How long have you been on this program?? You said you can't believe you can eat so much and lose weight. Lynette, I don't see that you are eating that much at all. You have a great menu, pretty much devoid of the "whites" that get to all of us. Thank you for posting, it makes me want to succeed even more. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 881 views