OT: Hobbies

c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/9/05 1:11 pm - Pulaski, TN
Ok, I am wondering what we might have in common...besides weight loss issues. So, what are your hobbies? I like to sew, cross-stitch, write (poetry, lyrics, etc.), play on the computer................ How 'bout you? Kandy
Maren McGregor
on 9/9/05 1:37 pm - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi Kandy, Great question. I am an avid reader, a computer geek, I love to have long philosophical conversations, I write essays, collect all kinds of tea accouterments, & enjoy spending time in nature. Blessings, Maren
Donnamarie
on 9/9/05 11:10 pm - NY
Hi Kandy, Good question. My life is so busy I am not sure that there are hobbies interspersed in there!! I work full time and I just earned my Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences. I have a 13 year old son and my other half and I have been together almost 3 years now. We really enjoy spending a lot of time together, doing yard work which sounds like work but there is actually a result, which makes it fun!!! I love reading and playing Literati on the computer (Yahoo Games). I don'****ch much television, it appears that my son always has the Mets on. I feel boring now, I really need to find a hobby. LOL Donna
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 4:46 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey Kandy, Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Roseanne??? Anyway, I can honestly say, I have no hobbies!!! I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but ultimately it's true. I work full time on the weekdays, then I have a second job on the weekends; 12 hour shifts on the weekends... So, when I get home on the weekdays, I have another hour or so of charting to do (I'm a home hospice nurse). Then on the weekends, since I'm saving up for a move to Toroto, Canada, I work almost every Saturday and Sunday with little babies in a group home. I do come to OH to get my fill of support and lend some love to others out there who may need it, and I answer my email daily, but that's about it. Man, I'm boring!!! I've got a 17 year old who's working on college and scholarship applications , so that's taking a big bite out of our evenings. And my partner is a musician, so I don't allow much to interfere with my being up front and celebrating her accomplishments ---so, that's my life. I don't regret any of the things I'm doing, as they are as important to me as breathing, but hobbies, NADDA..... One day, I'll get a hobby. Really, I will! Jessica
Missmoon23
on 9/15/05 4:20 am - Jeannette, PA
Not many hobbies, but I do work full time m-f/9-5. I have 3 children; Debbie is 3, Angel is almost 2, and Johnny is 8 months. So I'm kept pretty busy most of the time. I enjoy movies, playing with the kids, doing craft projects (eventhough I haven't done any in a while), and training/playing with our rotty pup.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 882 views