Weigh****chers Leader

kitties4
on 9/14/05 7:34 am - Cleveland, OH
I acquired a new client on Friday. I usually go to my weekly WW meeting on Monday at 5:30. But with this new client, I had to go to the 7:00 meeting. I found I hated the lecturer. His name is Juan, and he bellows at everyone he speaks to. He reminded me of a large dog that knocks you over because it's sooo glad to see you. I don't need my ears knocked out to be motivated. I found out that there is another Monday 7:00 meeting of WW at Parmatown Mall, so I'll try that one. I hope the lecturer is a woman. The men tend to be abit overexuberant. Denise Phares
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 8:31 am - Edmonds, WA
Sometimes, we just gotta look for the right fit! If the guy was a bit overbearing, you were right to get out and find another meeting!!! I hope WW works for you! Jessica
Donnamarie
on 9/14/05 9:42 am - NY
Denise, While I think that Weigh****chers is by FAR the best program out there for health and sustained weight loss, I have to say I hate the program. Back in January I joined with my 12 year old son. He loved it, the lecturer was a wonderfully positive woman with a real penchant for what she was doing. We did well for quite a while. He lost regularly and he really really looked forward to going. One day we went in and they told us she was on vacation. She NEVER came back!!! After a while it wasn't fun anymore and my son said he didn't want to go anymore. I went for a while more but tired not only of seeing a mediocre lecturer but of the rather incredible lack of real nutrition knowledge that they were able to impart. I hope you find someone that you absolutely adore, at least it will make it fun to go. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views