What R U Eating 2day?

Valerie Renee
on 9/14/05 8:58 pm - New York, NY
Breakfast- 1/4 cup NSA applesauce and 1 Extreme Smoothie Protein Shake 35g Snack: Carb Solutions Protein Shake 20g Lunch: 3 oz Cowboy Ribeye Snack: 2 oz Cowboy Ribeye Dinner: 3 oz Cowboy Ribeye and 1 cup salad Snack: Valerie's Vanilla Egg Custard VAL
Maren McGregor
on 9/15/05 2:11 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Valerie, Hi, I have a question that is nothing more than my own curiosity so I hope I don't leave the wrong impression. While you (& anyone else) are welcome here, I am curious why, as a (very successful) WLS post-op, you are posting what you eat here on the Non-op board but not on the main message board. Blessings, Maren
Valerie Renee
on 9/15/05 2:14 am - New York, NY
As a bariatric consultant, I like to see what others are eating. I have some clients who may never have surgery, so I just collect info... VAL
Pam P.
on 9/15/05 6:14 am - LaGrange, GA
Hi Valerie....how pretty are you gurl! GORGEOUS! Hey in looking at the links on your page your bariatrics101 said it isnt active.... I am a pre-op praying for surgery and I absorb info like a sponge...if you have a link to any helpful info I would love to get it. thanks to you and Marin for your menus...It gives me great ideas and helps with the grocery list!
Valerie Renee
on 9/15/05 6:24 am - New York, NY
Hi there... You have to type the (www) and then bariatric101.com on your browser. OH does not support outside weblinks.... VAL
Valerie Renee
on 9/15/05 6:26 am - New York, NY
Thanks for the compliment... There is a lot of info on my site... VAL
Pam P.
on 9/15/05 6:37 am - LaGrange, GA
GOT CHA NOW....I HAD ONLY TRIED FROM THE LINK
Jessica D.
on 9/15/05 6:45 am - Edmonds, WA
What is a Cowboy Ribeye?? I'm eating a bit better these days; my schdule is beginning to slow down a bit... Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 3pcs bacon Lunch: nothing yet...that's about the time the day got crazy again! Dinner: Will have meatloaf, and broccoli. Low carb yogurt. And of course: my 45 minutes of exercise, followed by my 15 minutes of upper body today; lower body tomorrow... What are all of you doing for exercise?? I go to the gym near my home, and for cardio, I do either the elliptical trainer, the recumbant bike, or the treadmill for 45 minutes. Then, on alternating days, I will work weights on my upper body one day(after cardio), then lower body the next(after cardio). It seems to be working for me!!! Jessica 302/263/175
Valerie Renee
on 9/15/05 6:57 am - New York, NY
The cowboy ribeye is the prime bone-in cut version of the ribeye. It is part fillet and part ribeye because of the way it is cut. Because if the marbeling, the ribeye is the best choice ofr a post-op. It has just enough fat to keep it moist yet it is a lean cut of meat. It is flavor packed as well! I order it at Ruth's Chris and at The Original Steakhouse and Sports Bar Theater restaurants... VAL
Lynette
on 9/15/05 11:19 am - Cookeville, TN
B = mango smoothie, LF cheese stick, 3 LF Triscuits, chocolate chip cookie dough LA Lite Bar S = peanut butter LA Lite Bar L = LA chocolate meal replacement drink, apple D = chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, LF French dressing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 875 views