Decided against WLS for now

Miracle M.
on 9/18/05 5:23 am - Bronx, NY
Hi all new to this site. I was looking for a site that can help me with diet and exercise. You see I decided that if I am going to be healthy I have to start eating right and exercising. I will give this a shot to see how much weight I can lose. I decided not to do it because my family is afraid something will happen to me. So I told them I would go on a diet, join a gym and come to this board for support. I also have a hiatal hernia which does not let me breath well. So I will go for surgery for this hernia. Then I will be hopefully ready to start my diet regimen and exercise. Talk to you soon.
Jessica D.
on 9/18/05 6:12 am - Edmonds, WA
Welcome, welcome, Titi! You've come to the right place! All of us have different reasons for deciding against the surgery, but ultimately, we're all present with the notion that we have to take care of ourselves, and each other. This is a great support place!!! You'll see lots of different diets and eating plans, but no one will try to convice you to do anything! We just all want to be well!!! Come here and talk to us whenever you need support, or have some to lend. This board is new, but it's growing by the week!!! If you do a little reading on the past posts, you'll get a sense of who's already here; or, even more fun, write us!!! Post a few times!! We all could use some support and food for thought!! Take care, Jessica
Miracle M.
on 9/18/05 8:06 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Jessica, Thank you for your welcome. I am looking forward on working with myself to succeed. I was reading your profile and you are doing fantastic.
Missmoon23
on 9/19/05 4:10 am - Jeannette, PA
Hi Titi, I am also new to the site , but I have found it very useful and the members are all very supportive . I am extremely happy that this message board and site exists. Everyone needs support when battling their weight. Good luck with your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 671 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 882 views