What is your fat,carb,calorie intake ?

Ready4 AChange
on 9/27/06 11:48 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
I have hit a stall for over a month now. I attended a support meeting last night. Labels were discussed. The coordinator said we should be limiting our fat gr. to 20 gr a day and carbs to 30 gr a day. I just checked out my "sparkpage" and have been consuming way too many carbs ! That may be why I have not moved in such a long time. I have been making sure I'm getting in my protein but have not been sure as to how many carbs I should be getting. I just had a Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal and it said 29 gr. carbs..... For everybody that has been doing well in the weight loss dept....what is your day like ? Thanks, Sandy
LauraMc
on 10/9/06 10:03 pm - Jefferson, LA
I don't have an answer but after being on an eternal plateau (since January!), I am doing the plateau buster diet but I was curious just how many carbs are we supposed to be taking in? I'm 1½ years post-op.
chrisrau
on 10/9/06 10:10 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I hate to admit that I didn't pay much attention to counting carbs, but I did make sure to get the protein that was recommended and that made it difficult to get too many carbs. The thing that totally worked for me in losing was exercise. I did 5 miles of walking almost every day (you can break it up). I'm 2 1/2 years post op 6' tall and 150 lbs. No sagging skin and I've had no problems maintaining the weight loss (started at almost 300 lbs). To me, Exercise is the key! I still walk/run 2-3 miles per day, do weights and yoga. The people who don't exercise see to be the ones who gain their weight back. That's my opinion.
Most Active