Ready to drink protein

JustaSouthernGirl76
on 8/6/12 8:50 am - VA
I will starting back to school soon and am looking for some ready to drink protein drinks for lunch. I am horrible about eating breakfast (it makes me sick) and I have to be in the classroom early so I'm thinking high protein to snack on and protein shakes for lunch will be helpful. Seeing as how I've gained 30lbs I need all the help I can get. I used to LOVE AchievOne shakes but can't find them anywhere. I know they started putting them in containers similar to a childs juice box but have seen nothing else about the product since.
I currently use Isopure chocolate and make my shakes at home but I won't have a blender or anything to use at school to make my shakes so I''m thinking ready to drink will work great. I have access to a fridge and microwave but that's about it. I have a problem with tummy issues and use soy milk but I get so nervous worrying that I'll have a dumping episode at school. It's been 6 years but I still never know what will set my tummy off

I would love to hear any suggestions you guys could shoot my way. Embarrassingly enough I am 194lbs I am posting that to show myself that it's time to get a handle on this and start losing again. My lowest weight was 160 and I hovered at 170 so either of those would be MUCH better than 194~~

Look forward to hearing from you:)
Jamie

Never Give Up!
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/12 5:53 am
I don't think any of these are soy based but I love love love these ready to drink ones:

- Atkins Advantage shakes ( favs are strawberry and mocha latte)
- Pure Protein shakes (cookies and cream is my fav)
- EAS AdvantEdge shakes

You can get Atkins shakes pretty much at any grocery store and Pure Protein and EAS are available at either GNC or Sams Club.
Most Active