Costco Chicken Salad in MFP

Joshua H.
on 1/19/17 11:58 am
VSG on 10/26/16

Can't find anything on this -- wonder if anyone here knows...

In MFP, I see (more than) two different items that could be the prepared chicken salad from Costco -- I've looked at these two.

Rotisserie Chicken Salad, Costco, 3.6 oz, 240 cal (there is also a 1/2 cup, 240 cal version)

Chicken Salad Kirkland, Kirkland, 56.0g, 60 cal

Now, I know just from looking at it/tasting it -- the prepared stuff has to be #1 -- my question is where the heck is #2?  2 oz of chicken salad for 60 calories?  Sign me up.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/22/17 5:37 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

#2 is the canned Kirkland chicken in water, its not a salad, only chicken, which isn't bad after you season it up. I have a few cans of this myself. They do sell chicken salad in those plastic containers where they have the shrimp, but its alway**** or miss at the costco by me if they ever have it, & sometimes the seasoning is a little on the bland side.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Joshua H.
on 1/23/17 9:22 am
VSG on 10/26/16

Thanks T.  Yeah -- the Costco near me has chicken salad that always needs a touch more salt at a minimum.  

I've looked at the canned chicken, but never purchased it.  I like the 2.5 pound packs of rotisserie chicken meat they have near the chicken salad (at the local Costco anyhow).

Most Active