Needing help

Mel.ross
on 3/6/17 4:17 pm - Winnipeg, Mb

I need strict diet recipes two lose weight and lots of it anyone have any ideas what kind of meals to eat what's the best thing to lose large amount weight

Insert Fitness
on 3/7/17 4:28 am

Hi there,

i know the website says obesity help, but most people on here have opted for weight loss surgery.

If that's not something you are considering, I would suggest you google various low carb diet plans.

Like: keto diet, paleo, whole 30. Weigh****chers. If you google any of those terms plus menu or recipes, you will find tons of ideas.

Also, google weight loss and behaviour change. You will find tips on how to change your eating habits, or how to avoid falling into the same routines (like stress eating, boredom eating etc)

Start tracking the food you eat now. Get an idea of how many calories and what kind you are eating. I use the app My Fitness Pal. Once you know what you are eating, you can start to cut or reduce certain things. Like simple carbs (bread, rice pasta, pop)

keep reading on here. Even if surgery isn't t for you, there's lots to learn here.

take care,

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/12/17 1:29 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

OH kinda frowns on people re directing others to another site. You might want to take out the link in your post or oh will do it for you.

Also popping pills/supplements/etc to suppress appetite is no different from the many unregulated/un proven supplements targeted towards people seeking to lose weight.

Most people here have had enough of fads/people trying to take advantage of people selling their stuff to make a quick buck.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

jessia09
on 3/27/17 5:33 am

Regular exercise and proper diet can help you to reduce weight. Cut back on

Cut back on sugars and starch, eat protein, fat, vegetables, drink a lot of water and have a good sleep.

HazelNuts
on 8/13/17 9:40 pm

Doing exercise isn't enough, you should have a proper diet to boost your metabolic rate. I have some of the great weight losing foods for you, these foods will not only fill your appetite but will help you to lose weight too. Click here to see.

Most Active