HELP! Can't stop eatting!

elysebartee
on 11/5/18 9:08 am
VSG on 06/12/16

what is mummy magic weight loss tea? where do you find it??

sweetpotato1959
on 11/5/18 9:09 pm

Lacy, Increase vitamin B complex liquid to double for 3 days(2cc)in morning.. sublingual. hold under tongue for 2 min then swallow......

cut carbs to 20 or less per day. increase protein to surgeons recommendation. My surgeons was 90 grams protein... for me @ five five, and borderline small/med frame....ie wrist measurement 5 inches.

if already getting that, boost up by 15 grams protein. and add a teaspoon of fat coconut oil preferred.... to morning meal. doing these things together should stop the cravings. carb cravings are the worst and generally take about 3 days to go away.

Think back and see if you can remember your trigger food. Avoid that food. yes i am one of the vets surgery 24 yrs ago. an early surgery that i s no longer done. but broken up into many of the ones done now.

i_am_insain1
on 11/8/18 6:25 am

I have found that in eating a no grains & no GMO's lifestyle works for me.

I cut out all of junk, soda & fast foods.

If I can't catch it, kill it, grow it or make it myself I won't eat it. In using this type of lifestyle change I was finally able to get to goal weight and maintain it for longer than ever.

My joke now is I dropped my weight by eating my own cooking. (I'm a great cook I just liked being a lazy cook at one time)

I also cured my Hidrinitus Suppurativa by riding my body of grains & GMO'S that turned into sugar. Corn was the main culprit as its in almost everything called fast or so called good. I found that if I eat it it causes an outbreak of my skin they don't heal fast either.

Dr's didn't have a clue about this skin issue till one said try an elimination diet. Eat only chicken, rice & brightly-colored fruits/veggies for a month.... It worked my "Zits" got smaller till they stopped completely and I've been outbreak free for almost 2 years now. No cravings, no pills (other than my vitamins and minerals).

You don't need another "Tool", you've got the best one on the market so use it.

Make better choices on what you put into your mouth on a daily basis.

MLC45
on 5/24/19 7:49 pm, edited 5/24/19 12:50 pm

I know this started back in 2017, but since it was just edited I thought I would give some advise. I found what helps me is eating like I?m supposed to, then when I have ?the munchies? I drink a glass of hot sugar free cider or sugar free hot chocolate. Drinking something that?s hot fills up my stomach and helps keep me from eating. Hope that helps.

Most Active