Seeking Delicious Shakes w/Out Caffeine

babettes_feast
on 9/13/17 12:31 pm

I love Click, but everything they sell is loaded with caffeine! Recommendations please! :)

tishsingle28
on 9/17/17 2:00 pm - Gastonia, NC

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9, NIV).        
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/17 1:20 am, edited 9/28/17 12:45 am

In the past I had some problems with weight loss. So, I decided lose some weight. I found one diet, where I needed to eat only fruits and vegetables. I decided to try it. So I started to be a vegan, and prepared snacks for lunch which I put to special lunch boxes which I found on https://allinpackaging.co.uk/food-packaging/ if you want to lose weight you can use vegetable diet.

SueCA
on 10/17/17 10:47 am

I like the Orgain protein shakes very much. You can get this at Costco or order on line. I like them as they don't have a lot of additives/garbage and taste pretty decent. I add a little vanilla. They come in Chocolate and Vanilla. Sometimes I will add a half of banana and I use almond milk so very low in calories as well.

Most Active