Keto Diet

PrivateCitizen
on 1/4/19 5:23 pm

What is your favorite part about Keto? It has been perfect for me- those I stay VLCHF since I do not eat meat protein. I found keto can take you so far, and then your body adapts, so Ibegan what was hard for me, intermittent fasting and have had success and will stick with this. I have on meal a day in a 2-6 hr window..thats it. on 6 hr windows I have a little bit spread out and then back to 2/22. Now adapting to one meal is easy for some, hard for others, and yet I lost a lost by just sticking to it. My favorite IF Dr is Jason Fung, there is so much good science and long history in MOST cultures that you quickly see that eating 3 meals and three snacks is ALWAYS eating in our society. with 74% overweight to obese now it's no wonder. People can preach 'drop 500 calories, lose a pound a week'..how many millions of successful dieters are there that way? none, for long. your body is smarter than that, and adjusts til the shortage is over. Trading the energy and clear headiness for not always 'digesting' a snack or meal is great. and for those who CAN'T exercise in any regimen this works for disabled and elderly too. good luck.

ethanmiller0120
on 8/24/19 10:58 am

I am following keto diet for a long time but now my weight is not losing i am looking for best keto supplements that helps me to lose weight. Please suggest me some best supplements i will be really grateful.

elisa0120
on 11/23/19 10:31 am

I am on the keto diet and looking for keto supplements for better results in weight loss.

Most Active