What's your favorite way to "dress up" your protein shake?

facetedginger
on 10/1/18 10:25 am

I generally buy premixed shakes, either GNC Leanshake or Premier but after drinking one every day for a while, I just get bored.

Out of curiosity, what's YOUR favorite protein concoction? Do you do anything else to dress them up?

For example:

Vanilla pre-mixed shake + Instant coffee

Vanilla pre-mixed shake + Orange crystal light

Vanilla pre-mixed shake + Lemon SF Country Time Lemonade

Chocolate pre-mixed shake + PB2

Chocolate pre-mixed shake + SF peppermint syrup

Caramel pre-mixed shake + Instant Coffee

Liz J.
on 10/1/18 10:47 am
DS on 11/29/16

So I do the Premier Protein shake with coffee..

Chocolate Shake/8 oz cold brew/ Liquid Stevia add in 3 ice cubes and toss in the freezer for 30-40 minutes then shake well and it taste like a frappe from Starbucks! Woot! Caramel is just as good but doesn't need the Stevia as it's super sweet already.

I'm going to have to try the Crystal light one. I haven't tried the Vanilla ones at all and I'm such a chocolate junkie...

Liz

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

facetedginger
on 10/1/18 10:53 am

Sounds good! Thanks!!

I have a preference for vanilla, but I am trying to drink up the chocolate ones I have stuffed in the pantry, lol.

VSGmimi2018
on 10/24/18 8:18 am
VSG on 10/22/18

You can try and mix your protein shakes so take a banana protein shake and add a chocolate protein shake to it chocolate-covered banana or the same with the strawberry chocolate covered strawberry or strawberry and peaches or the caramel and chocolate.

Add a little ice blend to a frosty eat with a spoon.

Knitter215
on 11/24/18 5:45 pm
VSG on 08/23/16

Get some sugar-free coffee syrups - I use Torani. So - cold coffee, caramel shake, SF chocolate syrup and ice = Caramel Mocha Frappucino.

Chocolate Shake, Caramel SF sauce, PB 2 = snickers

Vanilla shake, frozen pineapple, SF coconut syrup = pina colada

Only your imagination can stop you. I regularly keep caramel, chocolate, vanilla, coconut and one or two other flavors around. I use them in shakes, coffees, etc.

Keep on losing!

Diana

HW 271.5 (April 2016) SW 246.9 (8/23/16) CW 158 (5/2/18)

Most Active