Quest

bomoni727
on 12/31/19 7:25 pm - MN

Hello Everyone,

I am 8 years out and just feeling the need to do a check-in and to get back connected with this site for support. I don't believe I am experiencing weight gain. With that said, I am feeling the need to reinforce my maintenance efforts and to continue to stay on track. Admittedly, I have fallen off the exercise wagon and need some encouragement. I also want to ask everyone on here about the new Quest shakes and whether or not you have tried them, recommend them, dislike them, or whatever your opinion is about them for suitability to use for maintenance. I have only tried the salted caramel ones and they are surprising pretty good. I also like that they have 30 grams of protein in each shake, which is impressive. Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

lynnc99
on 2/4/20 4:26 am

I find Quest products to be very high quality and one of the few products I like and can use. I have not used Quest ready to drink shakes, only the powder and bars. My criteria would be (1) a good look at whether they contain sugar alcohols, because I don't tolerate these well. The original Quest bars are very low on SA's, but newer flavors are higher. (2) Calories under 200. (3) Protein over 20 is a bonus.

Dee_Caprini
on 2/18/20 8:41 am

I am a huge fan of the Quest powders... Peanut Butter is my top flavor, by far. I have tried all of the flavors with the exception of the ones with cinnamon or banana.

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/21 12:11 pm

Hello to all, every driver now needs to take an excellent opportunity to buy a magnet for their carhttps://quartercheapersigns.ca/car-magnetic-signs/ . This will immediately allow you to quickly show information about your car or route. Convenient for all drivers

Most Active