Protein Shake Foam
Does anyone have any suggestions on preventing so much foam building up in protein shakes? I'm using Bariatric Fusion protein powders. I usually use a shaker bottle but have also tried using a fork. The fork doesn't create the foam but does leave a lot of small clumps of powder.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Other than trying the ready to drink shakes, here are some things that you can try:
- Avoid using a blender or shaker.
- Use a normal glass instead of a shaker
- Prepare your shake beforehand.
- Mix the protein powder in little by little.
- Use lukewarm water or milk.