Protein Shake Foam

cchapp0
on 2/18/20 7:48 am
VSG on 03/16/20

Does anyone have any suggestions on preventing so much foam building up in protein shakes? I'm using Bariatric Fusion protein powders. I usually use a shaker bottle but have also tried using a fork. The fork doesn't create the foam but does leave a lot of small clumps of powder.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dee_Caprini
on 2/18/20 8:35 am

Hello there,

Other than trying the ready to drink shakes, here are some things that you can try:

1. Avoid using a blender or shaker.
  2. Use a normal glass instead of a shaker
  3. Prepare your shake beforehand.
  4. Mix the protein powder in little by little.
  5. Use lukewarm water or milk.
Dee_Caprini
on 2/18/20 3:16 pm

I also have a personal little blender that I have used from BlendJet... Works pretty well on the go and I can charge using a USB cord.

Kasiana
on 2/3/21 4:20 pm, edited 2/6/21 9:05 pm

I'm also using a small Bosch blender that doesn't foam everything up. It's perfect if you are in a hurry! I also like to include super foods like bananas or broccoli which are known to give energy and maintain your body fat to normal levels. On top of that I'm really into apple cider vinegar, and it has become one of my favorites lately as the articles I've read about it https://health-and-wellness.net/ have really convinced me of how important and useful is for our body. I really enjoy the gummies though as they are much easier to consume and digest!

dav92grav
on 2/8/21 11:36 pm

I always have a small shaker with me, it's handy. You might be adding a lot of protein and need more time to whip it up. You need to whip it gently, then you won't have that problem.

evcorso
on 2/11/21 1:00 am

Prepare your shake before you start workout so that the powders get more time and can dissolve in water completely. Mix powder in a little amount of water.

Most Active