What nutritional supplements do you take? Please, share your trademark experiences.

mangoo
on 5/21/21 12:38 am - NY

What nutritional supplements can you suggest taking based on your experience? What company is the best one in it? I can't make my mind about the company to choose. First of all, I value quality. I don't want to take something just for a mark. I clearly understand that the most expensive is not always the best one. I guess I am seeking the golden mean. The situation changed for the worse when a friend of mine suggested to me his favorite products. When I read Purity Products reviews, I've completely messed up. They are somehow ambiguous. I understood I need more information. That's why I am here, asking for your help. Please, share your experience with me. It'll be priceless.

Smiley.J
on 9/8/21 10:39 am

Hi Mango

I take a multivitamin and some soluble vitamin c tablets incase i pick up a cold or something worse.

As for the multivitamins I stay away from the high street brands and just get the stores own-brand. They are about half the price and have a similar content when you look at the vitamin concentrations.

As for the vitamin c, i just pick up whatever is on the shelf. They are usually quite expensive. The one I'm using right now is holland and barrett.

i'm happy with both of these.

Most Active