Searching for a new protein drink

ChelseaChestnut
on 7/25/22 7:22 am - Bonney Lake, WA

Help! I recently found out I am intolerant to all dairy. I am also intolerant to pea protein. Are there any non dairy/pea protein drinks out there that actually taste good???

AW
on 9/29/22 7:04 am

Have you tried alpro? It's pretty good.

I think it's made using almonds. Do you have a nut allergy?

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/22 4:46 am, edited 10/30/22 5:53 pm

I have never tried protein shakes but I would like to try. Now I'm still losing weight and consuming a small amount of calories per day, especially after readinghttps://betterme.world/articles/how-much-fat-should-i-eat-pe r-day-on-a-1200-calorie-diet/ . I also do sports and this together brought me a good result. I hope that soon I will work not on losing weight, but on tightening the body.

xeronner85
on 12/7/22 4:16 am

I heard good reviews on protein shakes by Premier Protein.

Samslm
on 8/7/23 7:18 am, edited 8/22/23 3:02 am

Almond milk and rice milk are decent options; they might taste a bit different at first, but you'll get used to them. Soy milk's an option, too, if you're not allergic to soy.

I recently found out I'm lactose intolerant as well. It's been quite a journey figuring out what works for me. I started to drink some lactose-free ones. I found the Fairlife protein shakes at Costco. They're cheap, lactose-free, and have 30g of protein, which is great!

Most Active