Help, desparate ............... I need vitamin/supplement help

Stacie N.
on 7/24/04 6:41 am - San Mateo, CA
HI I am 2.5 years post-op. Yes, I have gained about 20 lbs back, but I know why, due to lack of exercise and an injury. I have a question, I take the centrum performance, and b12 and I have had my blood checked and that is ok, but I am still looking washed and pasty. Everyone who sees me, says I look sickly. I need help and suggestions or ideas for supplements, protein powers or vitams would be greatly appreciated Stacie please email me if you have any input at [email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/04 8:37 am - Yakima, WA
What's your diet like? Do you take any other supplements like flaxseed or other essential oils? Do you eat a healthy combination of proteins and complex carbohydrates? Did you reach goal weight or are you still trying to lose? Doyou get lots of fluids in? How many calories a day do you get?
Eileen W.
on 11/24/04 1:25 am - Edinburgh, IN
Stacie, One source women's complete is a great one a day vitamin that has about 1200% of B12 and a highre percent of other vitamins that post bariatric patients need in a one a day vitamin. You can get this at Walmart. I has a hot pink label and is not overly expensive. Some protein powders you might try is unjury and or revival soy products. You can go to under the nutrition area here on obesityhelp and get their information. For Unjury the email address is www.unjury.com they have protein powders only at this time but they taste good. That is a big issue. For Revival soy the address is www.revivalsoy.com. They have a large variety of products to trial and they have trial packs that you can purchase. Keep positive, get moving as much as you can and make sure you focus on your protein intake with your diet. Good luck and Happy Holidays. Eileen
Most Active