Power Crunch Cookie Store Now Open!!!!!

Sharon L.
on 11/23/04 8:10 am - Marina Del Rey, CA
Hey All, Without further delay, the SmartHealthStore.com, home of Power Crunch High Protein Cookies, the manufacturer's own site, is now open for business. We want to thank all of you for the warm reception we received at the Los Angeles OH Convention and have appreicated all the emails you have sent us welcoming us into the OH community. As promised at the show, the Peanut Butter cookies will be available after December 1, 2004, and the smarthealthstore.com is the first to carry them....it helps when you are the company........ Please send us your comments, suggestions, recipes for Proto Whey Proteins, we would love to hear them and hearing from you helps us out. Have a great holiday. Yours in Health, Sharon Lindsey CEO SmartHealthStore.com
SHASI
on 1/23/05 7:00 am - ALLENTOWN, PA
I order two boxes and I do not like the taste. I opened the peanut butter and it leaves an after taste. I also brought the cookie and cream but dont even want to open them. Can I return these.
Sharon L.
on 1/23/05 7:51 am - Marina Del Rey, CA
Hey Sharron, Sorry the cookies didn't work out for you...most love them, for some others it does not work...that''s what makes us all special I guess...and yes, you absolutely can return the un-opened cookies and we will refund them. If there is anything else we can do, please contact us. thanks for trying.... In health, Sharon L Owner SmartHealthSTore.com
Most Active