Eating and exercise

davidb01
on 2/17/05 4:29 am - ALEXANDRIA, VA
I need to know which is better? Eating then exercising or the other way around. Thanks, Jackie
LizzyL
on 9/11/07 10:56 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello Jackie honestly , in my opinion and I think this is very important to know. you should always eat something before you workout eat your meal ( keep your meal small portion size ) this will prevent you getting dizzy and have low enegry throughout your workouts. eat something light and small portion ..... for example - Fruits -cottege cheese , apple,  banana, vegies, eggs, oatmeal eating before your workouts ..........will keep your blood sugar level consistent and prevent you from having an energy crash in the middle of your workout. wait for an half an hour.... and then DRINK some water.... drinking water before your workout will keep you properly hydrated then do your daily workout exercises for the day you also should drink water DURING your workouts and after your workouts.......... you should EAT something - keep your portions small, so that your body can digest them faster. then eat again in 2- 3 hours , ( EAT PROTEIN ) by doing this , you will keep your body going ........ your body needs FUEL to burn calories and you'll have tons of enegry!! wait a half an hour and then drink your water to replace some water that you lost during your workouts. you need to EAT to lose weight..... so don't be scared to eat.....  Although , remember to watch what you are eating and keep the portions small. best of luck Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Most Active