Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/24 7:33 am
Topic: RE: Question about red meat consumption

Although exercise can help mitigate some of the negative effects of eating red meat, it is not a guarantee that you can consume it in unlimited quantities without consequences. It's important to consider other aspects of your diet and lifestyle, including eating a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins.

Samslm
on 8/7/23 7:18 am, edited 8/22/23 3:02 am
Topic: RE: Searching for a new protein drink

Almond milk and rice milk are decent options; they might taste a bit different at first, but you'll get used to them. Soy milk's an option, too, if you're not allergic to soy.

I recently found out I'm lactose intolerant as well. It's been quite a journey figuring out what works for me. I started to drink some lactose-free ones. I found the Fairlife protein shakes at Costco. They're cheap, lactose-free, and have 30g of protein, which is great!

Minchy96
on 6/27/23 10:14 am
Topic: RE: Looking for Inexpensive Weight Loss Pills Without Prescription
On May 14, 2023 at 12:28 AM Pacific Time, AnnaSmith95 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help in finding affordable weight loss pills that don't require a prescription. I've been struggling with my weight for a while now, and I'm looking for something that can help me shed those extra pounds. I know there are a lot of products out there, but I'm hoping to find something that won't break the bank.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Losing weight can be tough, but you don't need fancy, expensive stuff to do it. Here are some tips that won't cost you an arm and a leg:

1. Watch what you eat: Stick to a healthy, balanced diet with lots of fruits, veggies, lean meats, and whole grains. Skip the junk food and sugary snacks.

2. Keep portion sizes in check: Use smaller plates and bowls to trick yourself into eating less. It helps prevent overeating and helps you lose weight.

3. Drink more water: It's simple but effective. Water keeps you hydrated and makes you feel full, so you eat less. Ditch the sodas and sugary drinks.

4. Get moving: You don't need a pricey gym membership. Go for a walk, run, or bike ride. Do bodyweight exercises at home. There are tons of free workout videos online to follow along with.

5. Pay attention while you eat: Slow down and really savor your food. Don't scarf it down in front of the TV. You'll eat less and enjoy your meals more.

6. Catch some Z's: Get enough sleep! Poor sleep messes with your metabolism and makes you hungrier. Aim for 7-8 hours of good shut-eye each night.

7. Get support: Find an online weight loss group or a workout buddy who's in the same boat. They'll keep you motivated and accountable, and it won't cost you a dime.

Focus on building healthy habits.

TattooMom
on 6/26/23 11:44 am - SUGAR LAND, TX
Topic: RE: What are some of your junk food replacements?

"I can totally relate to your situation! I used to be a big junk food fan too but once I started exploring healthier options, I never looked back. One of my favorite replacements for potato chips is kale chips! They're super easy to make and have a satisfying crunch. Another great option is popcorn - swap out the butter and salt for a sprinkle of nutritional yeast and some herbs for a flavorful and lower calorie treat. And for fast food cravings, try making your own healthy versions at home - homemade veggie burgers or grilled chicken with sweet potato fries are delicious and much healthier options. Keep up the good work, you got this

Smiley.J
on 6/17/23 4:29 am

Like, actual carrots cut into shape and size of carrots??

Member Services
on 5/15/23 7:01 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: OH2023 Speaker Submissions Are Open!

A Call For Speakers, Inspirational to Educational!

We are currently accepting speaker submissions for the 2023 ObesityHelp National Conference! Our mission is to provide education, empowerment, support, and inspiration. If you are as passionate as we are about our mission, we would love to hear from you!

Conference Dates: Friday, September 15th and Saturday, September 16th, 2023

Click here for more information and to fill out your application!

AnnaSmith95
on 5/13/23 5:28 pm
Topic: Looking for Inexpensive Weight Loss Pills Without Prescription

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help in finding affordable weight loss pills that don't require a prescription. I've been struggling with my weight for a while now, and I'm looking for something that can help me shed those extra pounds. I know there are a lot of products out there, but I'm hoping to find something that won't break the bank.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

xeronner85
on 12/7/22 4:16 am

I heard good reviews on protein shakes by Premier Protein.

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/22 4:46 am, edited 10/30/22 5:53 pm

I have never tried protein shakes but I would like to try. Now I'm still losing weight and consuming a small amount of calories per day, especially after readinghttps://betterme.world/articles/how-much-fat-should-i-eat-pe r-day-on-a-1200-calorie-diet/ . I also do sports and this together brought me a good result. I hope that soon I will work not on losing weight, but on tightening the body.

Odessa4
on 10/21/22 4:45 am

I replaced french fries on carrot. Was hard at the beginning but now i love it

Most Active