What are you looking most forward to this summer?

KevinBacon
on 4/14/14 6:51 am
VSG on 03/10/14

Wearing shorts? Something a little ah.. sexier? Running? Swimming? Vacationing? 

I hope to be close to the 170's by then. I remember those numbers well and I was very comfortable in my skin. Maybe I will wear shorts in public... I haven't done that since I was a child. Yes. I have fat legs. 

What about you??

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

Nic M
on 4/14/14 7:44 am

I wear shorts all the time. I don't give a flying fart what anyone thinks about it, either! 

I'm looking forward to the beach... and more beach. I've gone out to the beach all winter, but the water was too chilly to actually swim. I am looking forward to it being warm so I can swim til I puke. I seriously will swim until I nauseate myself. I have a problem.   

Oh, and taking a boat out and exploring. That's one thing I'm looking forward to. I'm gonna sneak onto an island that is gated (and it ticks me off that they're like, "You can't come here unless you know someone, blah blah blah." Whatever, whatever. I do what I want. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

LosingSarah
on 4/14/14 7:47 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

I also wore shorts if I wanted too at my heaviest. Anyway, this summer.

Gardening

Camping

Biking

Swimming

Hiking

Farmer's Market

Spencerella
on 4/14/14 8:50 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

I'm looking forward to building on the clothes I got last summer. For once, they will fit me!

I'm also excited about taking some motorcycle trips and attending the OH Conderence in August. I went last year so am looking forward to reconnecting with friends and meeting new ones. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Cunning_Pam
on 4/14/14 9:27 am
RNY on 12/18/13

I'm just looking forward to being warm!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/14 2:27 am
MyLady Heidi
on 4/14/14 2:32 pm

bikini's and our pool.  can't wait

Sandy M.
on 4/15/14 1:42 am - Detroit Lakes, MN
Revision on 05/08/13

I'm going to try a different method of pickling than I normally do (heat processed).  This year I'm going to make dill pickles in a crock, sauerkraut, kimchi, and who knows what else!

Height 5'4"  HW:223 Lap band 2006, revised to Sleeve 5/8/2013, SW:196

csbsteph
on 4/15/14 2:42 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Wow, I too want to be close to 170's by then...dreaming & waiting.  I want to go back to the beach, the last time I went was in 2010 with my daughter & my parents...prior to that I hadn't been in about 8 years.  I want to go camping a lot & plan to buy myself a bigger tent for my b'day in May.  I'm just really looking forward to getting some of my prev still big girl but much smaller sized clothes out of storage totes & out of my downstairs closet to wear this summer.  I was still a big un in this pic around 205 pounds but my daughter was so little & is now a teenager...I want to get rid of that swim suit & wear & really cute older one I have that's smaller...NO I want to buy an even cuter smaller suit!

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/14 2:50 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1046 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1103 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 893 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit