"Hellooo, pants!"

Cunning_Pam
on 4/15/14 11:37 pm, edited 4/15/14 11:37 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

This commercial cracks me up every. Single. Time!

Gary Busey Talking to Things

"Hellooo, pants!" has become kind of a thing in our house now, along with "Thank you [insert object name] for being here!"

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

AnneGG
on 4/15/14 11:55 pm, edited 4/15/14 11:56 pm

Weird ad- certainly doesn't inspire me to run out and get a Fire!

I like your new avatar, by the way!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Cunning_Pam
on 4/16/14 12:44 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Thanks, Anne. It's a selfie I took while out running errands the other day. I find it so odd...me, taking selfies! Me, who used to avoid the camera like the plague, now taking pics of myself and liking them!

It's weird and wonderful at the same time. 

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

AnneGG
on 4/16/14 2:09 am

I used to take all the pictures so I wouldn't be in them. Now I don't mind at all!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1054 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1120 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 900 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 771 views