Walking With Dinosaurs on Tour!

Cunning_Pam
on 5/10/14 1:08 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

Six or seven years ago I took my son to see the live show Walking With Dinosaurs. While it's a wonderful time for kids, I found it to be great for adults too! Anyone with a geekly bent would love it, I think. And let's face it: every kid loves dinosaurs, and some of us never really grow out of that!

The show has been touring the world since then, but is coming back to North America for 2014. I highly recommend it for kids of all ages. The husbeast and I have planned a trip to Kansas City, which is the closest venue to us that the tour will be stopping at. If you get the chance, by all means go and enjoy!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

LosingSarah
on 5/11/14 8:28 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

I haven't been there, but I agree about it being for anyone. I would love to go to something like that.

Quite a few years ago my hubby and I (we didn't have a kiddo yet) went to the Body Worlds exhibit at the MN Science Museum in Minneapolis. It was awesomely amazing. For me, watching documentaries where I learn stuff is where it's at. Sometimes it's even a bit too much for my sweetie. He's like "is there anything more boring than that?!" Of course, going someplace like Body Worlds is different.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1046 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1103 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 893 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 763 views